N.O.V.A.


Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance. That's what the acronym stands for. What is it all about? Well, its a game. A very exciting game. And it's on iPhone4. Actually we have to buy the game, but since I've 'jailbreak'ed my iPhone4, it's free of charge.

n.o.v.a.

The game is about a captain from earth on the mission to save the human being from being extinct due to the invasion of aliens from the outside world (universe). What's best about this game is, the game play is very well-presented. And if you play non-stop, you'll be fascinated after 4-5 hours later after completed all the missions. Me, I play all the levels from Easy to Medium to Hard, in 2 days.

shooting the fire-throwing monster

 How good the game is? Well, my study time got ruined as I played NOVA all the time. Though I realized that I got midterm test quiz next week, the game is too good to be paused.

Now, I finished the game there is no reason for me to not studying. Still, I'm not studying. Blame the iPhone4. Better, blame the Jailbreak iOS4.1. That's what keeping me all the time, most of it wasted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

life as a "pak cik"

ASME HPV East 2013: Log 5 - Good Ending

tudin dh boring