UK Trip : Log 17 - First Grand Slam

Yesterday ended with a happy ending, with unnamed reconcilation of unnamed conflict which I unnamedly, guiltily started.. Glad it's all over though.. Well, I hope it is..

Anyway, there was three significant places which I visited or saw with my own eyes.. First, there's the Royal Albert Hall.. The building was great.. Still it was just a building.. Can't go in.. So, that's that..






Second, Imperial College of London.. It was for me, judging from the campus map, somewhat small compared to UofT.. One of the reason being, I guessed because it is right in middle of London.. Space is limited.. But still, as one of the top engineering school in the world, it is impressive..





Finally, Wimbledon.. Yepp, now I can say, "Been there, done that".. I read about TheQueue system for the Grounds ticket they applied during Wimbledon.. So, yesterday I went in right through (no queue whatsoever) cause it's already 3pm.. But, Murray-Tsonga match was still in the third set.. Watching the big screen was good enough for me.. As Murray fired his last winning shot, everyone cheered; happy that their homegrown kid had finally gone to the final of their home championship.. Well, I hope he beat Federer (being not a Federer fan) in the final..














- Posted using BlogPress

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

life as a "pak cik"

ASME HPV East 2013: Log 5 - Good Ending

tudin dh boring