Built
Nearly done.. A bit dissapointed with the front LED wire though, which has been plucked out from its metal cover, as I applied too much force to insert it into the 4-pin power supply.. Other than that, everything was fine..
The OS had yet to be installed, partially because I didn't purchase any CD drive.. I thought we can boot from removable drive (i.e. external HDD). But it turned out the other way around. Either I didn't study enough how, or maybe it isn't applicable on first-time boot.. Either way, I'll make it out tomorrow..
Tomorrow will be a longgg... day.. There's Client Meeting #2 between 1-3pm.. Then, ECE lab on 4-6pm.. Waitt, do I have one? Cause its on alternate weeks, right? Well, putting that to the side, on 6-8pm, we'll be having the APS106 midterm test.. Though I didn't expect it to be much difficult, I'm hoping to get really high marks.. Cause this is the subject that can lift up my average.. So, better get ready soon.. Cheat sheet is allowed.. But, what on earth do we write on a cheat sheet on computer programming paper?
#include
int main ( ) {
printf ("Hello world");
return 0;
}
The OS had yet to be installed, partially because I didn't purchase any CD drive.. I thought we can boot from removable drive (i.e. external HDD). But it turned out the other way around. Either I didn't study enough how, or maybe it isn't applicable on first-time boot.. Either way, I'll make it out tomorrow..
literally positioned the opposite way |
#include
int main ( ) {
printf ("Hello world");
return 0;
}
| material to cover |
Comments
ko sure dh gempaq nyer arn C++