Nailed it !!

-just some today's photo i want to share-
Yeah, that's right.. Today's APS106 paper was pretty much fun to do.. Like Ahsan Saeed said, "Awesome paper." And I totally agree with him.. By all means, I didn't mean to brag or anything, but maybe just expressing my view of the on the test..

First part, woww!! "Can't it be any easier than this?" That's what I thought.. I guess the instructor just want to give up some free marks to students, which in a way was very kind of them.. So, to not losing any of those, real careful, I jotted down the answer effortlessly.. (like I said, its free marks! Its like you get "1+2x=3" on Calculus exam)..

Next part, its hard.. Well, on the first round (I usually left some questions if I've no idea how to do it, so I came back to it the next 'round', so to say) it looked really hard.. Like, "what the heck is this 'a' and 'b' doing with this 'x'??" And then, on the next round, after breaking down all the variables into its own 'column', continuously laying out the value for each variables, I'm done.. See, the supposedly fairly easy question will be very hard if you don't 'invest' or spend some time with it..

Last part.. This is the part which you write all the code from the "#include " to the end.. They got two of those.. First one: I'd say pretty much tricky and the other one was as tricky but less hard, just because we used to do the 'same' problem in class.. As the first problem goes, it asked to plug in code for rolling a dice, on how much chances that we can get two corresponding value of 1-6 (its a dice, remember) in N times we rolled the dice.. As tricky as it was, while I'd spent most time doing it, there's still something missing from my code.. Next problem, the very famous 'marks' problem.. It's a bit interesting how many questions you can make out of marking system.. Like what grade, passing mark, average, etc.. This question was one of that type.. As I said earlier, we've done some 'marks' problems in class.. So, nothing much to comment on this questions.. The tricky part is, what loop goes first, like "Does this loop goes into that loop? Or is it the other way around?" Well, I guess this goes to every questions too.. 

That's pretty much like it.. Really looking forward of getting the marks.. InsyaAllah, if nothing goes wrong, I'll do well.. If not, I'll do bad.. Simple..

Some update to my computer thing, still no changes (so, not really an update).. I don't know why it cannot boot on my external HDD.. I'd ended up buying one DVD writer today.. Much easier.. After all, I'll need it some times later..

-the intercom-
And of course, my client meeting was 'canceled'.. We ended up making one conference call in a closed room with the client using some big intercom (above) thing.. As it lasted not more than 10 minutes.. (Glad it was canceled though)..

Comments

Anonymous said…
Just wondering, how much marks on the paper for total? Was it 30, or 40? Really wanna know.

Popular posts from this blog

life as a "pak cik"

ASME HPV East 2013: Log 5 - Good Ending

tudin dh boring