US Trip : Log 10 - Last NYC Day

1:20pm

Started the day visiting Metropolitan Museum of Arts. All was good. It just because one thing. Museum was made to be very large, very vast space. Mean if you want to look at ecery single thing on display, you can't. Plus my already-exhausted leg, I probably managed to 'see' about one-third of the displayed items. So many artifacts, collected from all over the world.

3:30pm

Next, went to the Empire State Building. Quite some view, but as today's weather somewhat cloudy, your sight are limited. So are your photos. It's OK though. NYC is magnificient. Much magnificient when you see it's aerial view.

7:30pm

And just now, as I was walking near Bryant Park, there was a filming happening. They were shooting a jewelry commercial. The model, Tom Hanks and another female supermodel which the crew themselves can't tell who.


Interesting day to finish with. Still, bus to Boston is on 1:30am. Lots of time to spend. Maybe, I'll go to Grand Central Station. They say the building was awesome at night. I'll see it with my own eyes later.


11:04pm

Don't have the energy to go to Grand Central. Just sitting here in McD for free Wifi. I've to go to Penn Station though.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:8th Ave,,United States

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

life as a "pak cik"

ASME HPV East 2013: Log 5 - Good Ending

tudin dh boring