US Trip : Log 13 - Red Sox

11:45pm

My first live MLB match, and I've 'betrayed' Toronto Blue Jays, my home team. I went to Red Sox against Kansas City Royals. Great game, great atmosphere too. They said Fenway Park is the best MLB site. Maybe it was. Well, Red Sox won the match 13-9. My standing ticket was worth it. As I came to take some pictures, no seat is good for me. After all, I've been walking around the stadium all the time.

Maybe its culture, but I didn't know how much beer every adult who attended such game. Why not? They bought some before game started. The bought some during the game. They bought some more after the game. That's a lot. Maybe, I don't know. I don't drink.




3:41am

Currently on the way to Philadelphia.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

life as a "pak cik"

ASME HPV East 2013: Log 5 - Good Ending

tudin dh boring