US Trip : Log 15 - Trip Ended
9:15pm (last night)
Bus headed to Toronto.

2:30am
Reached Syracuse for 20 minutes break.
5:30am
Reached Buffalo. Next 30 minutes, passed the US/Canada border.
8:27am
Touchdown at Greyhound Bus Terminal, Toronto. That's it. Safely arrived. An interesting trip I would say. Lots of things happened, lots of experience gained.
I don't know when I'll write again. On the next trip maybe. Anyway, take care everybody.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Bus headed to Toronto.

2:30am
Reached Syracuse for 20 minutes break.
5:30am
Reached Buffalo. Next 30 minutes, passed the US/Canada border.

8:27am
Touchdown at Greyhound Bus Terminal, Toronto. That's it. Safely arrived. An interesting trip I would say. Lots of things happened, lots of experience gained.
I don't know when I'll write again. On the next trip maybe. Anyway, take care everybody.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:Canada
Comments