US Trip

5 months gone. Well, it's history. Now for a new post.

In 4 hours and 7 minutes from now, I'll be starting my journey to US. Not cool enough? Take this; I will travel alone. Still not cool? Well, to heaven with you.

The itinerary would be:

Toronto > Washington DC > New York > Boston > Philadelphia > Toronto.

Quite a journey, I think. If everything went well, then it will be. I hope nothing problematic arose during this trip. And as this is a very budget travel, the cash and credit that I bring would sufficiently supplying me with food, transport and lodging if all went smoothly. If not; well, I haven't thinking about that.

If I am hardworking enough, providing it doesn't interfere with my night sleep, I'll do some coverage of the trip. You don't want to read it? Well, someone will.

p/s: I went to USA too yesterday, to pickup some item I bought at Amazon.com, which I sent them to the USA/Canada border at a new Kinek point. Been there just about 1 hour. Here's a picture from yesterday which I took using my iPhone4:

United States Post Office at Niagara Falls, NY

Comments

Abdullah said…
May Allah be with you always, Fathuddin. Make your journey's intention for the sake of Allah.

Peace and blessings of Allah be with you.

Popular posts from this blog

life as a "pak cik"

ASME HPV East 2013: Log 5 - Good Ending

tudin dh boring