US Trip : Log 11 - Boston, Massachuchetts

6:00am

Arrived on South Station. Had a few McD Apple Pie and its Latte for breakfast. Really cheap though. 2 pieces for $1. Not bad.



That's the Boston South Station.


7:30am

Stored the luggage at the reception. Started the jpurney tp all universities here as one of many things Boston can be proud of is its education.

First, I strolled along Boston University as it is very close to the hostel. Simple university. Nothing much to say about it.



That's the view from Boston University Bridge.


Second, I walked all the way to Harvard University. Who doesn't know Harvard? I mean, it's the most prestige college in the whole world. Had some very pretty, old-looking building. And of course, the students looks just like normal university. So, you don't need to be a real nerd to become No.1.



One of many library in Harvard.

Finally, the other famous university here. Massachuchetts Institute of Technology or always known as M.I.T.. Nothing interesting here apart of the fact that it is the Top University in Engineering Education. All buildings looks pretty much modern.



Well, honestly, I can see no difference between these universities and my current university, University of Toronto (UofT). UofT It has more cool-looking building. So, maybe one day UofT will lead the rank.


4:00pm

Checked-in into my room. Had 2 more guys in the room, one Italian who comes here to study English and another one who I didn't have the chance to speak to yet.

Seconds after I lay down, I feel asleep. Until 11:00 pm. Missed the Maghrib prayer. Alhamdulillah, being a traveler, I can combine the two during Isya'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

life as a "pak cik"

ASME HPV East 2013: Log 5 - Good Ending

tudin dh boring