US Trip : Log 12 - Boston and Its Area
Though Boston don't have much monuments compared to DC, but it has enough.
10:30am
It also has the famous abd title-winning sports teams. Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics and Bruins. I'm gonna watch Red Sox match against Royals at 7:10pm tonight. One standing ticket. $20. Pretty good deal for me. Why I didn't get a sit ticket? Well, I buy the ticket so I can take some pictures inside the Fenway Park Stadium. And I don't think I will stay throughout the match, cause bus to Philadelphia is at 11:45pm.

11:30am
Went to Copley Square. And lucky me, there are Farmer's Market today. All sort of things are sold, from flowers, to vegetables to meats and to handmade jewelry.


I walked into a sports store. I think I'll buy a tennis racquet this evening on the way back.
1:16pm
From there, I went to Boston Common. A very beautiful park surrounding a lake. Here, a video of a street musician performing inside the park. His voice and style is pretty much like Jason Mraz, which is why I adore him, in a good way though.
4:16pm
Next, its all buildings. The Statehouse, the City Hall, the Old City Hall, the Old Statehouse. Well, they made a new one, and keeping the old. So, there's new and old. I wonder why they didn't call it, the New City Hall, the New Statehouse. Haha! That would be awesome.


And I found some cool flowers too. Bougainvillea and Hibiscus. In Malay, its called 'Bunga Kertas' or 'Bunga Raya' respectively. What's cool with that? Well, 'Bunga Kertas' is a common plant you can see in most places in Malaysia. For 'Bunga Raya, well it is actually my country, MALAYSIA's official national flower. So, for me, that's cool.


4:44pm
Just performed my Zuhr and Asr prayer. Got to go now, see some more cool buildings.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
10:30am
It also has the famous abd title-winning sports teams. Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics and Bruins. I'm gonna watch Red Sox match against Royals at 7:10pm tonight. One standing ticket. $20. Pretty good deal for me. Why I didn't get a sit ticket? Well, I buy the ticket so I can take some pictures inside the Fenway Park Stadium. And I don't think I will stay throughout the match, cause bus to Philadelphia is at 11:45pm.

11:30am
Went to Copley Square. And lucky me, there are Farmer's Market today. All sort of things are sold, from flowers, to vegetables to meats and to handmade jewelry.


I walked into a sports store. I think I'll buy a tennis racquet this evening on the way back.
1:16pm
From there, I went to Boston Common. A very beautiful park surrounding a lake. Here, a video of a street musician performing inside the park. His voice and style is pretty much like Jason Mraz, which is why I adore him, in a good way though.
4:16pm
Next, its all buildings. The Statehouse, the City Hall, the Old City Hall, the Old Statehouse. Well, they made a new one, and keeping the old. So, there's new and old. I wonder why they didn't call it, the New City Hall, the New Statehouse. Haha! That would be awesome.


And I found some cool flowers too. Bougainvillea and Hibiscus. In Malay, its called 'Bunga Kertas' or 'Bunga Raya' respectively. What's cool with that? Well, 'Bunga Kertas' is a common plant you can see in most places in Malaysia. For 'Bunga Raya, well it is actually my country, MALAYSIA's official national flower. So, for me, that's cool.


4:44pm
Just performed my Zuhr and Asr prayer. Got to go now, see some more cool buildings.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:State St,Boston,United States
Comments