US Trip : Log 5 - DC's Huge
Well, I underestimated DC. Now, it has taken its toll on me. DC is actually quite large. I thought I'll manage without the Metro, but I really can't. Even with the Day Pass, I can still feel my legs being exhausted of walking.
All because the lack Metro subway line near Lincoln Memorial. And it's quite a walk to get there from Smithtonian stop.

Now I know how the top monument is located. The centre being Washington Monument, with left and right being US Capitol and Lincoln Monument. Bottom and above are White House and Jefferson Memorial.

And because USA has a lot of president, and lots of history, to finish just two levels of National Museum of History resulted the leg didn't feel like one. It's a good thing that not all the Presidents has their monument. Even if R.Reagan and J.F.Kennedy had one each, then I'll regret going here without a car.

That's the Muppets being displayed at National Museum of History.
8:10pm
I missed the free HI Hostel tour. Aaargh!!! Blew my chances.
10:30pm
Waiting for the 10:15am DC-NY bus.
11:10pm
Still waiting.
12:02
Still waiting.
12:22am
Finally, bus arrived and off we go. Next stop,
NEW YORK CITY
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
All because the lack Metro subway line near Lincoln Memorial. And it's quite a walk to get there from Smithtonian stop.

Now I know how the top monument is located. The centre being Washington Monument, with left and right being US Capitol and Lincoln Monument. Bottom and above are White House and Jefferson Memorial.

And because USA has a lot of president, and lots of history, to finish just two levels of National Museum of History resulted the leg didn't feel like one. It's a good thing that not all the Presidents has their monument. Even if R.Reagan and J.F.Kennedy had one each, then I'll regret going here without a car.

That's the Muppets being displayed at National Museum of History.
8:10pm
I missed the free HI Hostel tour. Aaargh!!! Blew my chances.
10:30pm
Waiting for the 10:15am DC-NY bus.
11:10pm
Still waiting.
12:02
Still waiting.
12:22am
Finally, bus arrived and off we go. Next stop,
NEW YORK CITY
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Comments