US Trip : Log 2 - Washington, Great City
11:00am
The total opposite to last night. Now, the lines for the bus is that long. The last bus I ride arrived 3 hours late from time. Now is 11:38am. Still, the 9:30am bus is just arrived. All because the damn NY working hours traffic..
Alhamdulillah, they gave priorities to the earlier ticket buyer, means me. So, I got to ride the 11:55pm bus I think.
Now to DC.
4:30pm
Arrive at DC. Checked in at HI Washington. Great dormitory style. Better actually, as it has a full self-service kitchen. So you can cook anything, if you have the raw food. Spices, sauces are given for free. Plus coffee and tea.

10:00pm
What an experience. DC is full of wonderful things. Most buildings are monumental-like. The aerial view from Old Post Office Pavillion is awesome.
Also, there's a live orchestra from the President's Navy Band. Watched it till the end. That's how wonderful it is. Speak of President, the White House is spectacular. Got a lot of photos of it, but sadly I forget the universal adapter. I'll get one at Chinatown first thing tomorrow.
Currently, 11:30pm
Brewing some free coffee and preparing a packet of Maggi Goreng. Supper and then sleep. Long journey tomorrow.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
The total opposite to last night. Now, the lines for the bus is that long. The last bus I ride arrived 3 hours late from time. Now is 11:38am. Still, the 9:30am bus is just arrived. All because the damn NY working hours traffic..
Alhamdulillah, they gave priorities to the earlier ticket buyer, means me. So, I got to ride the 11:55pm bus I think.
Now to DC.
4:30pm
Arrive at DC. Checked in at HI Washington. Great dormitory style. Better actually, as it has a full self-service kitchen. So you can cook anything, if you have the raw food. Spices, sauces are given for free. Plus coffee and tea.

10:00pm
What an experience. DC is full of wonderful things. Most buildings are monumental-like. The aerial view from Old Post Office Pavillion is awesome.
Also, there's a live orchestra from the President's Navy Band. Watched it till the end. That's how wonderful it is. Speak of President, the White House is spectacular. Got a lot of photos of it, but sadly I forget the universal adapter. I'll get one at Chinatown first thing tomorrow.
Currently, 11:30pm
Brewing some free coffee and preparing a packet of Maggi Goreng. Supper and then sleep. Long journey tomorrow.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Comments